Join our Puppy Classes and help set your puppy up for success!
Kats and Dogs is pleased to announce that our original Puppy Classes – branded as SuperPups! has now gone ONLINE! Classes and One to One sessions are all done via Zoom!
Hold on! How can you do Puppy Classes online? Would that work?
In Short – Yes! It’s also a FASTER and MORE EFFECTIVE way for your Puppy to learn! Whilst group puppy classes used to be the only way to go, technology means that we can now work in better more constructive ways.
Some other advantages of doing your puppy classes online are :
- You can get started right away! As you can do sessions from home there is no need to wait for vaccinations
- Puppies learn best in the least distracting environment, and this is your home.
- No more worries about classes being cancelled due to bad weather or being in a freezing cold church hall
- No more injury risk for your puppy slipping on a wooden floor
- You can get all the family involved, as opposed to only being to have one family member in a group class
- Less distractions for you as well, so you can easily remember what you have learnt
- Group classes are recorded and so you can easily re-watch anything if you want to have a recap
- Individual Sessions can be tailored specifically to you and YOUR puppies needs and you don’t have to progress at the same speed as everyone else in a class
What about Socialisation? I thought that was super important?
Socialisation is certainly important for your puppy but this is about so so much MORE than just meeting other dogs. Its also about learning key life skills, getting used to being in a domestic home environment, and in my experience puppies often struggle to learn these in a highly distracting environment.
For more information on Socialisation I would highly recommend that you watch this video
As part of SuperPups – each class also has a group WhatsApp chat so that you can also schedule meet ups with others within the same class for supervised puppy interaction and help your Puppy put their social skills and your body language observations into practice.
So What Does the SuperPups Course Cover?
Within 6 weeks you will cover:
Building Confidence and Trust, Walking on lead together, Dropping items, Stationary positions (Sit, Down, Stand), Recall and so much more with the full knowledge of how to progress each outside to the park too.
Only 6 dogs in each class, you will have first-class help and support throughout the course. Suitable for dogs of all ages from 8-weeks old. Helping your puppy or dog grow up to be a well mannered, well socialised, positive member of your family.
Wait there is MORE You not only get THE best course content, an expert Tutor live each week, access to your course behaviours before each live class but also essential information about Dog Body Language too, all for £299.
The Course includes 6 Live group sessions on Zoom covering common puppy issues such as
- Dispelling Common Dog Training Myths
- How do I stop my puppy jumping up?
- How do I stop my puppy biting?
- How do I teach my puppy to walk nicely on the lead?
- How do I stop my puppy eating and chewing everything?
- Puppy Toilet Training
- Basic Commands such as Sit, Down, Touch, Stay, Drop, Leave it as well as coming when called.
Help set your puppy up for success as an adult dog with the below life skills!
How much does it Cost and what does that include?
The Course Fee is £299.99 and this includes:
- 6 Online Group Classes with other puppies owners where we will discuss life skills and your homework for the week. This also allows you to share experiences and encourage your fellow puppy guardians.
- 3 Individual one to one 30 min Coaching Sessions so we can work at the speed of YOUR puppy and address and specific concerns, or areas that you particularly want to work on. These sessions are fully tailored to you. Three additional sessions can also be purchased for a further £90 (available as an option at time of booking or during the course)
- A weekly handout with step by step instructions for key behaviours and the commands that most owners would like their dogs to know
- A class all on Dog Body Language so you know how best to communicate with your dog and what they are trying to tell you!
- A group WhatsApp Chat for all other puppy gaurdians in your group, so you can arrange meet ups, swap success stories and share any tips or tricks!
- Individual one to one support with me via WhatsApp so if you are struggling or have an urgent question so you don’t have to wait till your next session!
- Membership of a Private Facebook Group for local dog owners, walkers, groomers and other pet professionals so you can share advice, products you love, walks you’ve found etc.
- a 15% discount on any future classes
Sounds Great! When are you next classes?
I have a course of six classes starting on Saturday January 21st 2022 at 10am.