If you are looking for Dog Training advice in South East London or the surrounding areas – you have come to the right place!
I offer a bespoke dog training service tailored specifically to the needs of you and your pet.
**Please note that due to Covid – all training consultations are now being done via live coaching online using Zoom.**
I have however found that this works much better for most of my clients and their dogs!
- You can get started right away! As you can do sessions from home you can find a time that works best for you
- Dogs learn best in the least distracting environment, and this is always going to be your home.
- No more worries about sessions being cancelled due to bad weather
- You can get all the family involved, as opposed to only being to have one family member in a face to face session
- Less distractions for you as well, so you can easily remember what you have learnt.
- Sessions can be recorded so you can watch them back at a later date should you wish to do so!
- Sessions can be tailored specifically to you and YOUR dogs needs and you don’t have to progress at the same speed as everyone else in a class
Thinking of getting a dog?
I’d be happy to help with advice on choosing the right breed of dog for your family, how to avoid a puppy from a puppy farm and recommended shelters for rescue dogs. Once you have found the right puppy or dog for you I’m also happy to advise on how to help your new arrival adjust to their new home or information on how to help your dog or cat deal with a new puppy
Looking for help with your dog?
I will help you learn how to train your dog so you do not need to rely on endless sessions with me or have a dog who only behaves when certain people are present! Areas where I can help with include
- How to stop your dog pulling on the lead
- How to get a good recall
- How to stop your dog from jumping up
- How to stop resource guarding
- How to stop excessive barking
- Fun interactive games for you and your dog
- Any other dog training related issues where you would like some additional help
Please note that all new clients will need to complete an initial consultation in order for us to discuss and work out what the best package is for your needs.
Book an Initial Consultation via this link now!
- £79 for a 1-1.5hr session online via Zoom
Following and Initial Consultation, you may be suitable for either a one to one session or one of my packages and these are as follows
One off Dog Training Sessions
- £65 per 50min session online via Zoom
which comprise of information sessions tailored to you and your dog combined with live coaching sessions via Zoom.
Silver Package – £179 – 3 Sessions of 50min each
Gold Package – £329 – 6 Online Sessions of 50min each
All packages will also have an expiry before which all sessions must be used depending on the package.
Please note that One to One Sessions and Packages can only be booked following an initial consultation in order for us to determine what will best fit your needs and if I am indeed the right trainer to help you with your dogs specific areas of concern.
Payment plans can be discussed on an individual basis.